fresh prince rocks!

fresh prince rocks!

Friday, April 18, 2008

If I had a Month to Live

If I only had one month to live, I think that I would try to do the things I never had a chance to do. I would at least try to bungee jump because I think it would be fun and probably scare the snot out of me. I would go to Italy so I could try all the food and see Rome and maybe Venice. I would travel to some of Europe and Asia just so I could see what it looks like. I would go skydiving and rockclimb, but I'd finish the whole wall. I want to sing on national television because I love to sing and my dream is to record CDs one day. It's a little far-fetched but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do it. I think that I would go to a five star restaurant in France and try to get the chef to teach me how to cook some of the things he or she knows how to. I don't know what else I would do. I have not really ever thought about it. I would buy a ton of French bread and try those chocolate biscotti deserts. I would go to Canada to find out why nobody ever really cares about Canada. It's not ecen in the movies or anything really. What's up with that? I do not know. I would go to South America if I had time and then I'd fly back home so I could die over here and not in some foreign country.

No comments:





This layout is from whateverlife.com!

/div>