fresh prince rocks!

fresh prince rocks!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Joys I Give and Take

I give comic relief to my family and some other people that I kind've know, but don't know what to call in relation to me. I try to find the humor in most of the situations I find myself in. Sometimes, it's because I'm trying to make people feel better and others, it's because whatever it is is too funny not to say. I just don't like to see people unhappy when they don't have to be, or unhappy at all for that matter. I would rather deal with people who are acting way too silly than with ones who are acting like there's no reason for them to live, not that I've met anyone in that extreme a depression. It is just easier for me to lighten a mood than dampen one. I'm not saying that I do it because it is easier. I do it because I don't want people to be sad.
One joy that I take is laughing. I love to laugh because it makes me feel good. You know the saying, "Laughter is the best medicine."? I agree because if someone didn't laugh their whole entire life, I don't think that they would live for very long. It doesn't matter how bad I feel, if someone can make me laugh or at least smile, I feel so much better. I haven't ever thought that hard about laughing, but now that I do, it makes you feel like there is a good thing about life. I'm not saying it is the only one, just that it is one. Laughing can make what used to be the worst time in your life one of the best ones. I think that laughing is the most important joy that I take.

No comments:





This layout is from whateverlife.com!

/div>